google-site-verification: google2cfa6877cbf464e2.html The Grand Theory of Libertarianism: Pill Two

Sunday 23 July 2017

Pill Two

If I want to red pill someone there are more direct ways than I am suggesting in these posts. The websites and individuals I am pointing to are roughly the path I took down the Libertarian rabbit hole. Taking a gradual approach may be better than risking “turning someone off” by sudden exposure to the most radical writers.
I have no recollection of the name of the article but I do remember that Terence Corcoran mentioned Dan Mitchell of the Cato Institute. Dan quickly became one of my favorite writers and is especially good on podcasts and youtube. Great article on his site about bone-headed government moves. Cato is a Libertarian site which takes some flack for its association with the Koch brothers but they have in recent past become independent of the billionaire brothers.
Cato puts out a lot of good material, plenty for the new libertarian to chew on. If you like the above material, just wait. There is plenty more to come. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment